Apply to Spirituality House!!!
Do you want to join a close-knit community? Do you like sharing your beliefs and learning about the beliefs of others? Do you want to be able to discuss your beliefs freely without being judged? Do you like going to the diner?!
Apply to live in Spirituality House!
Spirituality House has a spot for a male student. If you are interested in living in the House please fill out the application below and send it to Leslie Pillepich at firstname.lastname@example.org by Noon on Friday Sept. 17th!
Spirituality House Application
Date: Class of:
1. Why are you interested in applying to Spirituality House? What would you like to get out of this experience?
2. As a theme house, our members have a responsibility to plan 2 programs a year (one campus-wide and one for house members only). In the past, some of our programs have included discussions, seminars, workshops, dinners, social action projects, spiritual reflections, holiday events, retreats, films, and trips. What types of activities do you see yourself planning? Design a specific example of an event you might plan as a member of the house.
3. We are interested to know if you have any past history in planning or attending events on campus. What activities on campus have you been involved in organizing, and which did you especially enjoy attending?
4. To give us an idea about yourself as a potential member of the spirituality house, please list several things you have done in the past that have made you proud, and elaborate on one of them.
5. To you, what is the difference between religion and spirituality? What is your spiritual background?
6. We are a living community with a variety of differing views on spirituality, religion and philosophy. Open discussion of these issues is a part of our lives. How would you personally respond to this kind of community?
7. If you could be a superhero what would your name and power be and how would you use it?
8. Include any additional information that you would like to share about yourself or your interests, insights, or ideas.
9. Include information about what kind of a roommate you are, such as, are you a smoker? Early or late riser? Messy? What kinds of music do you like? How do you use your room (a social place or a place to study, etc.)? Anything else that seems relevant. *Please note that your answer to this question will not affect your admission into the house. We ask this so that when the time comes, we can place roommates appropriately.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|