Toyota Matrix 2006 w/ roof rack, bike rack, cargo box needs a new home - $5800
2006 Toyota Matrix needs a new home
$5800 obo (Kelly Blue Book Value is $6925)
[OR $5300 obo without Yakima roof box and racks]
1. Yakima Roof Rack w/ Fairing and Lock System (List value $450)
2. 2 Yakima Bike Racks w/ Lock System (List value $300 total)
3. Yakima SkyBox 16s (16 cubic feet) (List Value $475)
4. Kenwood Sirius Radio - CD/MP3 and iphone compatible (w/ Bluetooth)
5. Dog gate
This car has been everywhere -- bought in Canada, it has faithfully crossed North America from the Pacific to Atlantic oceans -- never once suffering a breakdown (even when it crossed the Mojave Desert in mid-July or the Rocky Mountains in the height of winter).
But it needs a new home.
We recently relocated to the NYC area, and only drive it 1/week, if that.
Car recently had its:
• Brakes done (Jan 2014)
• New Falken tires (Aug 2013)
Model is the 2006 Matrix that has fold back seats, plus fold back front passenger seat -- allowing for 8 feet of coverage when transporting items.
Well maintained since purchase. All service records included.
Price is slightly lower than Kelly Blue Book value due to:
• Canadian odometer in kilometers (but it does have miles on speedometer on the inner ring)
• Superficial scratching on side of car (due to an unfortunate incident in a Staten island parking lot -- see, the car really needs a new home and its own parking spot. It doesn't like the NYC area)
SEE HERE FOR PHOTOS: http://goo.gl/gNRIVx
Allan C. Dawson, Assistant Professor
Department of Anthropology
36 Madison Aveune
Madison, NJ, 07940, United States.
Phone: +1.973.408.3292 / Fax: +1.973.679.2821
Last edited by Allan Dawson : 06-29-2014 at 02:08 PM.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|