Drew Community  

Go Back   Drew Community > General Forums > Announcements & General Discussion
uLogin ID  
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-23-2005, 02:13 PM
Matthew H. Long

Default Traditional Wrestling

This year I really want to start a Traditional Wrestling club. I don't know if we can get funding from the school, but it wouldn't really cost much because you don't need uniforms, and we could probably steal olive oil from the cafeteria. Does anybody else just get the urge to get dripping and oily and throw another man to the ground? I tried normal wrestling, but traditional greco-roman is where it's at. I don't know why, but with shorts on it really just doesn't get my heart pumping. If anyone ever wants to try me, we can meet outside the gym showers the first tuesday of school, or email me.
Old 08-23-2005, 01:24 PM
Nathan D. Band

Um...I'll pass on the Olive Oil "traditional wrestling" but I would love to get a wrestling club team started this year. If anyone wrestled in high school and is interested either in helping me get it started, or just in the idea of a club team please let me know.