Drew Community  

Go Back   Drew Community > General Forums > For Sale/Wanted
uLogin ID  
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-02-2008, 03:31 AM
Ranger Cub

Default Photography Class - Required, Professional, B&W Film For Sale.

I have 16 rolls of professional Black and White film for sale.

They are Kodak Tri X / 400TX 36 exposures and ISO/ ASA 400 except for two which are Ilford HP5. These are what Professor Lav requires for his class. I also have another 2 of the kodak kind, but they have some markings on the boxes from being in my camera bag and having some lens cleaning liquid get on them. I'll include them for free, even though the film is in plastic containers inside the boxes and should be fine.
The film was bought around late February for my Photography class at Drew. However, I ended up not using all 25 rolls that I bought, plus 2 [Ilford HP 5] that the professor gave away for good Exam Scores.

I would keep the film and use it myself, but I do not have access to the dark room, since I'm no longer in the class. The film is in all its original packaging, including the plastic on ten rolls (since they come in packs of ten), and has not been exposed to extreme heat or cold, which [had it been] might negatively impact pictures.

*********************The rolls of film usually cost 4 dollars each = $72 for 18 rolls, but since I'd like for someone to be able to use these and not have them go to waste, I'm willing to sell them for $35. YOU ALSO DON'T HAVE TO BUY ALL OF THEM. I will sell them for $2 each if anyone is interested************************

If you are unsure, you can check with professor Lav for a second opinion.

Please email me if you are interested. My email is ediaz1@drew.edu. It is probably most convenient to have this done when we get back to / arrive at Drew, but if anyone has any special forms of pick up / delivery in mind, let me know and we can work it out. I also have some negative carriers, if you'd like them, and if you're interested in buying a used Camera or lenses let me know. It wouldn't be one of mine but, I can get used Film SLRs and lenses for pretty good prices at a thrift store near where I live.

I hope this makes your Photography shopping easier =]
Old 08-04-2008, 02:49 PM
Ranger Cub

Hey Eddymer.

I'm glad I read this in time. Hopefully someone hasn't gotten to you first. I will be taking the photography this fall and it would be a great help to get started on some film, cause we used the same ones last year when I took it at my former highschool. We can just meet up at school and handle it there, as you said that would be best. I will most likely be interested in some lenses too. Hope you're enjoying the last bit of summer. See you in the fall.