Go Back   Drew Community > Student Forums > CLA Students > Current CLA students
uLogin ID  
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-16-2005, 11:48 PM
Marissa C. Bezerra

Default Heyyy

note: post removed by request of author

Last edited by Scott Wood : 08-28-2011 at 12:04 PM.
Old 07-17-2005, 02:29 PM
Keith P. Kovatch

Hey Marissa, like you im commin from north jersey as well(Mahwah). Im looking forward to meeting new people, and dont worry i think everyone is a lil nervous.
Old 07-18-2005, 09:19 PM
Whitney C. Wopat

Default hey

hey guys-
i just found about doing this forum thing tonight oops. I'm from Fryeburg, MAINE so not only is no one from my high school attending Drew, none of them knew it existed. The prospect of going to school with complete strangers really doesn't make me nervous though. I've done it before and it always works out because I find that people draw people to them for a reason and when you get a blank canvas and no one knows you...it's exciting and great friends are often made. So yeah .
yay.
Old 07-26-2005, 08:54 PM
Rebecca M. Davis

Default new englanders are hardcore

in response to Whitney being from Maine, i'm from Massachusetts. sweet. lets represent. not that i'm not totally thrilled to be going to school in NJ near NYC, it was just starting to seem like 75% of the freshman class already lived in Jersey. Maine's an awesome state by the way. oh what it means to be from Maine. <- you probably won't get that if you don't live up here. yeah it's so true, whenever i tell someone from around here that i'm going to Drew University they say "what?" or "where?". have you visited?