Go Back   Drew Community > Student Forums > CLA Students > Current CLA students
uLogin ID  
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-10-2006, 11:02 AM
Matthew Ogonowski

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dia O'Neil
this is NOTHING. stop by the eberhardt patio any given night and, between woco's late-night revelry and e-house's "naked parties," you'll see some REAL crazy *grin*

whoa whoa whoa there's named parties?!?!?! oh man i so love college!!! hahaha
Old 08-10-2006, 11:42 AM
Drewid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Ogonowski
Yeah, it's where people get together and give each other stupid names. Last year I called Dia "That girl who only stays at Frisbee games for 15 minutes" and Golly was "Glitter Girl".

But yes, there are a bunch of cwazy and wacky parties, most of them centralized on the eberhardt patio and attached buildings.

"I think we can all look forward to the time when these three theories are given equal time in our science classrooms across the country, and eventually the world; One third time for Intelligent Design, one third time for Flying Spaghetti Monsterism, and one third time for logical conjecture based on overwhelming observable evidence."
Old 08-10-2006, 11:48 AM
Dia O'Neil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin P. Egan
Yeah, it's where people get together and give each other stupid names. Last year I called Dia "That girl who only stays at Frisbee games for 15 minutes" and Golly was "Glitter Girl".

But yes, there are a bunch of cwazy and wacky parties, most of them centralized on the eberhardt patio and attached buildings.

HAHA. yeah. hey listen, i will totally be staying at frisbee games for more than 15 minutes this year. promise!

as for "named" parties, woco's got a bunch of great ones [seriously, they're some of the best/safest on campus], including the ever-popular goth ball [and MAN do i have an outfit for that this year!], red carpet [dress as a celebrity], semi-clothed [invite-only at the end of the year], beach bash, gender bender, 80s night, and then some. for a good time, visit woco. or just visit me - the outcome is roughly the same - FUN TIMES!
Old 08-10-2006, 12:25 PM
Amanda Povinelli

i think this is going 2 b a good year...i cant wait 4 parties and i surely cant wait 4 the holiday ball!!!!!!!!
Old 08-10-2006, 02:11 PM
Meaghan E. Bratichak

Quote:
HAHA. yeah. hey listen, i will totally be staying at frisbee games for more than 15 minutes this year. promise!

as for "named" parties, woco's got a bunch of great ones [seriously, they're some of the best/safest on campus], including the ever-popular goth ball [and MAN do i have an outfit for that this year!], red carpet [dress as a celebrity], semi-clothed [invite-only at the end of the year], beach bash, gender bender, 80s night, and then some. for a good time, visit woco. or just visit me - the outcome is roughly the same - FUN TIMES!

true story that woco has the safest, most comfortable parties- and i thoroughly enjoyed being able to dress up as ben weisman for guilty pleasures night, (those of you who dont know him... you should hope to meet him one day), got to see the same ben weisman in my bathing suit at the beach bash, and got to witness the single sweatiest event ever at semi-clothed.... oh man. what a great place.
Old 08-10-2006, 04:33 PM
Zachary C. Kanfer

Quote:

Yeah, last year I went to Steve.

It was awesome.
Old 08-10-2006, 05:20 PM
Matthew Ogonowski

i actually meant to type naked parties but those are all cool too lol.
Old 08-10-2006, 06:49 PM
Dia O'Neil

Quote:
i actually meant to type naked parties but those are all cool too lol.

yeah, we know. we were taking advantage of your poor typing skills
Old 08-10-2006, 09:15 PM
Zachary C. Kanfer

Quote:
yeah, we know. we were taking advantage of your poor typing skills

uh...yeah...that was definitely it. No parties named steve.

And even if there were, you couldn't come, so don't try.
Old 08-12-2006, 11:17 AM
Alicia Patten

ok ok ok..so im hearing soooo much about this holiday ball...wat exactly is it?..how long.?...where?....fun?...boring?....anddd are there clubs nearby the school??