Drew Community  

Go Back   Drew Community > Student Forums > CLA Students > Current CLA students
uLogin ID  
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-03-2006, 12:50 AM
Squirrel

Post Re: Room floor plan

Hey everyone, hope you are having a great end to your summer, I just have a quick question to anyone who knows:

The triple rooms at Welch Hall are set up how? Do any of you know? Do they have bunk beds, three single beds, and are there spaces for desks or for you to do work on... other then your bed?

C!
Old 08-03-2006, 10:19 PM
Kyler Gretz

I am going to be in a tripple in Tolley and am wondering the exact same thing
Old 08-03-2006, 10:29 PM
Emily Smykla

I've never seen a Welch triple so I can't comment on that. However, Tolley triples are rectangular and 12ish feet by 20.5 feet (http://www.depts.drew.edu/reslife/t-b.htm). They have a full wall of windows (pretty view of the forest) and then a smaller window on one of the side walls. They come with 3 beds, 3 desks, 3 dresser-cabinet things. ALL beds at Drew are bunk-able, and you'll probably want to bunk 2 of the 3 in the room to free up some floor space. What room # are you? You're either at the very beginning of the hall, or the very end.
Old 08-03-2006, 10:59 PM
Kyler Gretz

thanks for the info, I am in room 124
Old 08-03-2006, 11:03 PM
Emily Smykla

ah, the very end of the hall. so you will, indeed, have a beautiful view of the forest behind tolley brown (i think, at least). i'm also going to be living in tolley (tolley 200, it's the only quad in the building) and i have a cool floor to ceiling full wall of windows too, theyre pretty sweet . i lived in tolley my freshman year, and it was an awesome time. i hope you enjoy it!
Old 08-03-2006, 11:07 PM
Kyler Gretz

if the room is at the end, does that make it on the corner?
Old 08-03-2006, 11:12 PM
Emily Smykla

um...no, it's just...tolley and brown are both just straight hallways, with rooms on the left and right. yours will be the last room on the right. and i think you have stairs right across from you on the left side.
Old 08-04-2006, 04:21 PM
Squirrel

Thanks for the help, even though it was about Tolley it still helped. Thank you!
Old 08-06-2006, 09:47 PM
Jessica Silva

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciara Perez
Hey everyone, hope you are having a great end to your summer, I just have a quick question to anyone who knows:

The triple rooms at Welch Hall are set up how? Do any of you know? Do they have bunk beds, three single beds, and are there spaces for desks or for you to do work on... other then your bed?

C!

so welsh rooms are L-shaped. I saw them when i came over during the spring, they seem a little inconvinient (<--watever they'll teach me to spell in college) but the building is really nice plus they have WALK IN CLOSETS any girl's dream RM 327 holler holler. any previous welsh dwellers willing to regale on their time there? thanks
Old 08-06-2006, 09:57 PM
Emily Smykla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Benavides
yo emily remember wen you told me to get a drying rack for my tees to dry do you think i could jus hang em in the closet since its walkin cuz im in welch?

yep, that'd probably work fine. those closets are the best part about welch