Drew Community  

Go Back   Drew Community > Student Forums > CLA Students > Current CLA students
uLogin ID  
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-07-2006, 11:04 PM
Johanna N. Cedillo

The welch triplets are great i was in one of them this summer for 6 weeks there is spece one of the beds is a bunk bed and the desk rite under it. the other beds are seperate but can be made into bunks and there are desks for the other ones if any quetions just email me at jcedillo@drew.edu
Old 08-08-2006, 10:59 AM
Dawud E. Ingram

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johanna N. Cedillo
The welch triplets are great i was in one of them this summer for 6 weeks there is spece one of the beds is a bunk bed and the desk rite under it. the other beds are seperate but can be made into bunks and there are desks for the other ones if any quetions just email me at jcedillo@drew.edu
Hey Johanna, miss you. But yea she's right Welch tripples are L shapped. There are also two desks for the other roommates and seeing as the closet is made for only two ppl there is a giant dresser inside the room for the third roommate. I think I may have pictures of the tripple so send me a PM and I can send it to you....if I have one
Old 08-08-2006, 02:46 PM
Emily Smykla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica Glickman
could i get a PM of this pic too?

Sure thing.
Old 08-10-2006, 10:27 AM
Odette Habib

i was just wondering about the rooms in holloway and how they are setup and stuff
any pics would be just spiffy
Old 08-10-2006, 11:17 AM
Camille Gallo

whats the floor plan like for Baldwin?
Old 08-10-2006, 12:46 PM
Emily Smykla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camille Gallo
whats the floor plan like for Baldwin?

The rooms are spacious (both the doubles and singles are roomy). They're rectangular with nice big closets and storage on top of the closets. A big window in the center of the room. I'll send you a private message of some pics of my room last year.
Old 08-10-2006, 02:05 PM
Yaroslava Goncharova

Can I get the pic of the closet also? I'm in Tolley 100 and still kinda iffy on what to buy and whatnot.
Old 08-10-2006, 02:15 PM
Emily Smykla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaroslava Goncharova
Can I get the pic of the closet also? I'm in Tolley 100 and still kinda iffy on what to buy and whatnot.

Sure, check your private messages. I also included a pic of my room freshman year... even though yours will look a bit different because it's a triple, this might help just to give you a feel of what the rooms look like.
Old 08-10-2006, 02:17 PM
Emily Smykla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Smykla
Sure, check your private messages. I also included a pic of my room freshman year... even though yours will look a bit different because it's a triple, this might help just to give you a feel of what the rooms look like.

Actually, now that I think about it, I'm not sure the triples even HAVE that type of closet. You might have more of an armoire-type thing for your closet/dresser space.
Old 08-10-2006, 06:40 PM
Danielle Isetts

I noticed some people were sending pictures of different dorms .. would anyone happen to have one of the rooms in Brown? i'm in brown 113. thanks!