Drew Community  

Go Back   Drew Community > Student Forums > CLA Students > Current CLA students
uLogin ID  
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-29-2005, 01:37 AM
Jennifer C. McClary

Talking

I'm Jen (or Jenny whichever) from Mass. Let's see favorite color hands down is pink lol.
Movies: there are too many lol but def Tommy Boy, Breakfast at Tiffany's, The Notebook....much more...mostly comedies
Time of day: the evening
Vacation Destination: could change because I'm just about to go out of the country for the first time (Italy), but before that happens it's Nantucket
Old 06-29-2005, 11:41 AM
Kelley A. Blessing

Default Hey!

Hi everyone, I'm Kelley. I live in North Arlington, New Jersey. My major: English/Theatre
My favorite color is blue
My favorite movie? Gee, I have so many it's really hard to pick...
My favorite time of day is really anytime but probably the wee hours of the morning because that's when I get my inspiration for writing.
My favorite vacation destination? Disney World, down the shore, Myrtle Beach, San Francisco and Las Vegas!
Old 06-29-2005, 06:17 PM
Romina N. Cahiwat

Default My Favorites

Color: Ranger Blue and Green
Movie: The Family Stone
Time of Day: Taco Time
Vacation Destination: The UC Desk
Old 07-01-2005, 01:11 AM
Amber L. Shepherd

Smile Answering this little poll

My name is Amber Shepherd, nickname Amz when my friends feel really lazy. I was born in Providence, spent a lot of time in Massachussetts, and moved to central NJ when I was 4 or 5. I am on facebook and Myspace, look me up under Drew, and my IM is amzi111. Feel free to say hi!

color: yellow
movie: Ferris Beuler's Day Off, The Princess Bride, LOTR (two towers is my favorite of the three)
time of day: late at night
vacation spot: I have never taken a "real" vacation, I always just visit my grandmother in Florida (on the barrier island, which is beautiful btw), but I have always wanted to go to Ireland and Scotland to see where my family came from. And I really want to visit Alaska.

Last edited by Amber L. Shepherd : 07-01-2005 at 01:16 AM.
Old 07-06-2005, 05:38 PM
Cristina N. Manzi

Hey I'm Cristina, undeclared as of now. Im from the jersey shore..
my favorite color(s) blue and hot pink
i have multiple favorite movies..dirty dancing, LOTR, the goonies, and the godfather I and II
My favorite time of day is sunset on a friday
i haven't been on to many exciting vacations but i would love to stay at the atlantis resort in the bahamas
Old 07-07-2005, 04:20 PM
Charles D. Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber L. Shepherd
I have always wanted to go to Ireland and Scotland to see where my family came from. And I really want to visit Alaska.

I've been to all those places and they are all amazing. Ireland is the best, I think, but Alaska is pretty sweet.
Old 07-07-2005, 08:28 PM
Jessica E. Ross

I'm Jessica from Los Angeles.
My favorite color is purple.
My favorite movie is a tie between "The Princess Bride" and "Robin Hood Men in Tights".
My favorite time of day is the afternoon.
My favorite vacation destination is Manhattan.
Old 07-10-2005, 02:02 PM
Daniel K. Carmody

Dan from Connecticut
Favorite Color is Blue
Favorite Movie is tough, Im a James Bond fan, Kevin Smith films, the Big Lebowski... too many really to pick
Anytime Im asleep is normally a good time of the day
I don't vacation
Old 07-10-2005, 04:15 PM
Jennifer A. Richter

Talking

Jen from "Happy" Hauppauge (pronounced like Hahp-ahg, really it's not bad, lol)
Undecided Major, but possibly Art or English. NOT MATH, lol.
Favorite color is purple, with silver drawing a close second.
Favorite Movies are The Princess Bride, Star Wars, LOTR, Empire Records (Damn the Man! Save the Empire!), Moulin Rouge!, Spaceballs, Monty Python and the Holy Grail. (I like movies. Did ya catch that? lol)
Fave time of day? Late afternoon into night. "Not a morning person" doesn't even BEGIN to cover it...
Fave Vacation spot? I don't vacation often, but Cambridge, England was amazing, I went last summer. I spend a lot of time at my friends condo in Montauk too.

Last edited by Jennifer A. Richter : 07-12-2005 at 02:36 PM.
Old 07-12-2005, 01:16 PM
Melanie Mercado

Hello, everyone. This is Melanie from Bayonne, New Jersey. I'm majoring in English with a possible minor in Philosophy. Not quite sure about that part yet.

My favorite color is purple, all shades from pastel to dark violet.
My favorite movies, sorry I can't pick just one, are Clerks, Dogma, Real Women Have Curves, Spirited Away, and Edward Scissorhands.
My favorite time of day is the very beginning- midnight.
As for favorite vacation spot, I have one I have been to and one I dream of visiting. I would love to go back to Barcelona and I one day wish to visit London, that is, if I can't live there.

You all have great taste, I can't wait to meet you face-to-face.