Drew Community  

Go Back   Drew Community > General Forums > Housing
uLogin ID  
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-30-2018, 06:55 PM
Young Squirrel

Default Looking for Graduate Student Roommate for off-campus Apartment

Hello! My roommate and I (a male and a female) are both PhD students in Philosophical and Theological Studies at Drew Theological School. We currently live on Park Avenue (a 10-12 min walk to campus) and are looking for a third roommate as our roommate has decided to move out.

The lease is for one year: September 1, 2018-August 31, 2019 with possibilities to sublet in the summer.

Rent is $550-$570 including utilities and varies depending on the weather. You will NOT find this cheap of rent anywhere in Madison. Part of the reason the rent is so cheap is because it is the top floor of an old home, which means the only communal living space is a small dining area and we don't have a full kitchen (AKA we have two hot plates, a convection oven, a full size refrigerator, microwave) in the kitchen area. I have not had a problem with this and I cook every single meal at home.

Shared bathroom is HUGE and the bedrooms are also huge. We have pictures and more information about the lease.

No pets and no smoking.

Please email me at sobrien2@drew.edu if you're interested.