Drew Community  

Go Back   Drew Community > Student Forums > CLA Students > Current CLA students
uLogin ID  
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-13-2005, 11:33 PM
Keith P. Kovatch

Talking So Whats Your Story?

Hey people, my name's Keith, Im from Mahwah NJ. I went to Don Bosco Prep HS, and i plan on being a pre-veterenary major at Drew. I guess my story is pretty simple, came from a big sports school, was sort of the "anti-jock" being captain of the fencing team, decided to go to a small college (guess which one), i play bass guitar, love animals, and im pretty much the biggest social butterfly I've ever met in my life. Anyone feels like talking my IM is Crimsonblade2187. So now that you've got a little taste of me , whats your story????
Old 07-13-2005, 11:54 PM
Squirrel

Keith my love!!! I see you started a thread so I guess I'll respond to it . My name is Mia and I'm from Jersey City. I went to McNair Academic High School...home of the nerds. I plan on majoring in Economics at Drew. I guess I chose Drew because it gave me a really homey kind of feel...and the people there are weird and proud of it just like my friends from high school. I love to read, write, sing, dance, and too many other things to mention. I love meeting new people so feel free to IM me at NaughtyGirl795. So I've given you a taste of myself Keith...let's hope someone else will also.
Old 07-14-2005, 02:14 PM
Elder Drewid

<-- plays bass too

woot. since we all know bass players do it deeper...
Old 07-15-2005, 02:52 PM
Keith P. Kovatch

yes they do lol. I was thinking about starting up another band in college (in my non-existant free time) so any guitarists or drummers give me a shout
Old 07-16-2005, 03:42 PM
Kelley A. Blessing

Hey Keith
My name is Kelley and I live in North Arlington, NJ. I went to Lacordaire Academy (small all girl's school) and like sports, writing and theatre. I also play keyboard/piano. I plan on majoring in English and theatre. I like animals and like having fun and love meeting people. My screenname is: kelskier15 If anyone wants to talk just IM me!
Old 07-16-2005, 05:47 PM
Keith P. Kovatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelley A. Blessing
Hey Keith
My name is Kelley and I live in North Arlington, NJ. I went to Lacordaire Academy (small all girl's school) and like sports, writing and theatre. I also play keyboard/piano. I plan on majoring in English and theatre. I like animals and like having fun and love meeting people. My screenname is: kelskier15 If anyone wants to talk just IM me!

Hey kelly, thats cool i went to an all boys school. did u like it or hate it?
Old 07-16-2005, 09:45 PM
Kelley A. Blessing

Hey Keith,
I thought an all girl's school was okay...certainly wouldn't do it again lol! What did you think of the all boys school?
Old 07-16-2005, 11:32 PM
Keith P. Kovatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelley A. Blessing
Hey Keith,
I thought an all girl's school was okay...certainly wouldn't do it again lol! What did you think of the all boys school?
Honestly i had a great time id defenatly do it over again
Old 07-27-2005, 05:59 PM
Peter J. Ladman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith P. Kovatch
yes they do lol. I was thinking about starting up another band in college (in my non-existant free time) so any guitarists or drummers give me a shout

immmmmm a drummer.. so heres my shout. i wanna be in a band, havent been, always figured it'd happen in college...
Old 07-27-2005, 07:47 PM
Keith P. Kovatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter J. Ladman
immmmmm a drummer.. so heres my shout. i wanna be in a band, havent been, always figured it'd happen in college...
good stuff. however like i said my nonexistent free time but keep in touch