Go Back   Drew Community > Student Forums > CLA Students > Current CLA students
uLogin ID  
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-24-2005, 11:50 PM
Christopher J. Carpenter

Thumbs up Hello All!

Greetings Fellow Classmates!

My name is Chris Carpenter from Ridgefield, CT. I'll be joining the Drew University community this coming academic year as a freshman. My interests lie in music/musical theatre/music education, psychology and religious studies. I have absolutely no idea of what my intended major is going to be, but thankfully we don't have to declare that until sophomore year (I think.)

I'm one of two students in a class of 330 at Ridgefield High School who will be attending Drew.

Last edited by Christopher J. Carpenter : 06-08-2006 at 02:37 AM.
Old 06-24-2005, 11:57 PM
Meaghan E. Bratichak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura E. Zolnoski
Hey everyone! minoring in Italian

::high five for Italian:: Do you speak Italian at home, or did you just take it in high school? I'm curious how I will be placed- and also, how much of the language I will lose if we don't take it first semester... Oh well
Old 06-25-2005, 03:01 PM
Jack H. Chumley

where in Brooklyn are you from Meaghan? I'm from Manhattan, your the first other New Yorker that I've noticed. Take care.
Jack Chumley
Old 06-26-2005, 01:02 AM
Daniel I. Sorenson

hey, seems like all the intros have ended a while ago, but I'm Daniel Sorenson. my friends call me Dan. I'm majoring in Political Science and I signed up for The American Politician. The only seminar that really seemed to focus on politics! Well I am kind of an international student. Went to an american boarding school in england (the UK not New England!) for my high school life you could say and now returning to the "homeland". but any others who are interested in politics or just want to talk before orientation just facebook me or email me at dsorenso@drew.edu or im me at streakrider2002 (don't ask) anyways hey to all the new freshmen at drew this fall and see you guys in 2 months!
Old 06-26-2005, 08:36 AM
Christina L. Hinze

so there are other international students hey, im christina. I am from denmark but lived in israel and in China for most of my life. Cant wait to see what it will be like attending Drew.
Old 06-26-2005, 02:34 PM
Morgan K. Osbaldeston

I'm in Georgia now, but as I've said I was born in Canada and I have also lived in Australia, England, and New York. Daniel -- where did you go to school in England? I went to the American Community School from Kindergarten - 3rd grade and I know they offered boarding for high school students...is that where you went?
Old 06-27-2005, 12:13 AM
Daniel I. Sorenson

I went to TASIS England Morgan. Did u go to ACS Cobham? sorry there are two American Community Schools in the area, ACS Cobham and ACS Egham. anyways does anyone know of more international kids?
Old 06-27-2005, 01:06 AM
Morgan K. Osbaldeston

Yup -- Cobham was me!!
Old 06-27-2005, 12:38 PM
Daniel I. Sorenson

haha its a small world! yeah my friend who is also going to Drew 09 graduated with me from TASIS England as well. haha cobham. yeah cobham hs and tasis hs were rivals with sports and all. so where did u graduate from then?
Old 06-27-2005, 06:17 PM
Samantha N. Ruttura

i'm sam from Long Island my sn is seyword99 on aim uhh read my other post lol i dont feel like typing it all again!