Drew Community  

Go Back   Drew Community > Student Forums > CLA Students > Current CLA students
uLogin ID  
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-27-2005, 09:32 PM
Peter J. Ladman

Default get in touch with me!!!

hey people, we're all about to start a big step in our lives....so yeah, talk to me about it or something. once on campus you'll all know who i am....at least because my voice carries. my screen name is on my profile page, talk to me!!!!
Old 06-28-2005, 12:38 AM
Morgan K. Osbaldeston

Daniel ... I graduated from Marist School in Atlanta, GA.
Old 06-28-2005, 06:17 PM
Stephanie P. Rees

Default Hey!

Hey I'm Stef from Pennsylvania, obviously also a freshman at Drew, I'm on facebook, so feel free to contact me, or at my aim: Jeepchick15 Also any fellow equestrians or skiiers, feel free to say hey!
Old 07-01-2005, 02:39 AM
Amber L. Shepherd

Default No insomniacs in the c/o 09?

Hey all,

I was looking through the IMs on the boards to see if anyone was online to introduce myself to- and nobody is up! Come on guys, we have to start on our nocturnal skills for college! It's the summer after our senior year in high school, and here I am, the lone insomniac in the class. Unless, of course, you are all out partying (in which case, I'm just the only one home at 1:30 on a thursday night). Anybody feel free to IM me and say hi tomorrow, amzi111. I'm also on facebook and myspace: http://www.myspace.com/amber_leigh.
Old 07-01-2005, 02:00 PM
Jamin T. Patel

Hey i'm from ocean township, New Jersey also a new comer at drew class of 09. Majoring in biology and going on to medical school. Look me up on facebook or feel free to i m me....JammastaJ87

Last edited by Jamin T. Patel : 07-07-2005 at 02:39 AM.
Old 07-01-2005, 03:40 PM
Rachel M. Kenner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber L. Shepherd
It's the summer after our senior year in high school, and here I am, the lone insomniac in the class. Unless, of course, you are all out partying (in which case, I'm just the only one home at 1:30 on a thursday night). Anybody feel free to IM me and say hi tomorrow, amzi111.

Ha! The only insomniac. Don't make me laugh. I was definitely on. Till about 2. Sitting in front of the computer like the geek that I am. EowynOfIthilien. I'm usually on in the wee hours. Feel free to IM me.
Old 07-10-2005, 02:23 AM
Hilda Gomez

Default wuz good...

wuz good...i'm reppin dirty jersey(too many places to name). i'm the only graduate from mah school that's attending drew. So i'm looking forward to meeting new pplz. . Can't wait to meet ya at orientation. i would've put mah sn but i ain't beat to get viruses or junk mail so sorry. holla at me ~one~

Last edited by Hilda Gomez : 07-10-2005 at 02:38 AM.
Old 07-10-2005, 03:20 PM
Daniel K. Carmody

All right... I've given in and actually replied to this thread... my name's Dan. Im from West Haven, Connecticut. Unlike some people I'm not coming into college with the "giddy freshman" outlook. "OMG! College is going to be great." Not to say I'm dreading college, just seems a little surreal to me. I'll probably feel better whenever rooming assignments are passed out.
Old 07-13-2005, 11:55 PM
Keith P. Kovatch

Hey, my names keith, from the great grand wonderful state of NJ, (hehe) im a social butterfly so IM me and ill be a happy butterfly and i mean that in the most masculan tough guy sense of the word ..butterfly

~Keith -Crimsonblade2187
Old 07-22-2005, 05:34 PM
Emily E. Serota

Default fresh-meat.

hi... name's emily... I come from philadelphia pennsylvania, the suburbs... good stuff

I'm majoring in Biology for pre-med. (Psychiatry), minoring in creative writing

I'm going to be on the Equestrian team.. possibly ultimate frisbee if I don't die from my already busy schedule...

My big sister's name is Crystal.

As of now for my dorm: Brown rm 317. (go to the dorm forum, they'll tell you how you can get an idea of where you're living.)

nice to meet you all.

AIM screenname: twilighthaze23

muchlove, mle