Go Back   Drew Community > Student Forums > CLA Students > Current CLA students
uLogin ID  
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-27-2006, 02:34 PM
Amanda L. Brennan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephan Wozniak
I'm not sure yet, but I think we're being booked for a show in the fall semester on campus..

As soon as The Other End goes home to Sitterly House, I'll confirm that

PS: Freshman with bands/musical combinations:: I book bands for TOE, our student-run coffeehouse. If you want to play, you should contact me. Our website is http://groups.drew.edu/toe. Yay music!
Old 05-27-2006, 06:34 PM
Jaclyn Harte

Jimi Hendrix is my favorite.. I'm also a pretty big Zep fan
Old 06-06-2006, 08:18 PM
Raven Brockriede

Default my kind...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica Glickman
lately i'm really into indie music, like belle & sebastian, architecture in helskinki... im a big fan of bright eyes, mates of state, we are scientists etc. i LOVE guster, dispatch, OAR, DMB, counting crows, state radio... and im a big something corporate/jacks mannequin fan. and of course, my heart is always with bob dylan, tom petty, and the beatles.

of girl lol
i LOVE brighteyes, did you hear "LANDLOCKED BLUES" ??
and the rest of your music taste rocks!

is it too late to apply for roomates? lol
Old 06-15-2006, 03:47 PM
Eric Pumar

Yeah im into just about everything from matisyahu to O.A.R
Old 06-16-2006, 05:54 PM
Raven Brockriede

Default :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katharine Overgaard
i love so many kinds of music! ooh boy, here we go: gorillaz, beck, sufjan stevens, gnarles barkley, matisyahu, bob marley, led zeppelin, creedence clearwater revivial, massive attack, ani difranco, fiona apple, modest mouse, red hot chili peppers, franz ferdinand, cat stevens, sublime, the mammals, eels, a tribe called quest, steve miller band, jem, cake, ryan adams, neko case, morcheeba, and the rolling stones (among others, of course).

sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!
Old 06-16-2006, 05:56 PM
Raven Brockriede

Default hmmmmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrie Luongo
I'm a music snob, but trying to overcome it :/

Anywho, I like mostly Britpop and current British/alternative stuff, and then some other things. Oasis, Kula Shaker, Keane, Taylor Hicks (he's quite talented!), Megadeth, the Gyres, the Strays, Cast, Dodgy, Kasabian, Coldplay, Kaiser Chiefs, Maximo Park, Nine Black Alps, Stone Roses, New Order, the Smiths, Dogs, Muse, the Rakes, the Jeevas, Paul Weller...I'll stop now. I tend to get a little carried away, lol.

you like megadeth? what about SLAYER, PANTERA, AC/DC, TWISTED SISTER, METALLICA, ROB ZOMBIE, BUSH, ALICE IN CHAINS, NIRVANA, GUNS N ROSES....

i could go on....
Old 06-19-2006, 09:11 AM
Matthew Ogonowski

Quote:
I like some Metallica, Skid Row, Bush, Nirvana...one Guns 'n' Roses song ("I Used To Love Her" is just amazing, what can I say?) and I'm giving some other stuff a shot like Sonata Arctica.

you only like one g n' r song?!?!? That's blasphemy. you definitely need to go out and find all the other's sweet child o' mine, november rain, patience, civil war, you could be mione, welcome to the jungle, mr. brownstone, paradise city, don't cry...i'll stop i'm getting quite fanatical.

Trust me though, you need to hear their like whole catalog lol you'll thank me.
Old 06-19-2006, 01:09 PM
Charlotte Hammond

i want to be Nico, but i listen to her too. i like music you can clap your hands to. Apples in Stereo, Pavement, Death by Chocolate, Art Brut, Simon and Garfunkel, Kanye West, Lou Reed, Blur, Serge Gainsbourg and Beyonce. The list goes on and on and on Erykah Badu style.
Old 06-21-2006, 12:14 PM
Raven Brockriede

Default Whatttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????

Quote:
LOL, my taekwon-do instructor is trying to turn me into a metalhead, so we'll see.

I like some Metallica, Skid Row, Bush, Nirvana...one Guns 'n' Roses song ("I Used To Love Her" is just amazing, what can I say?) and I'm giving some other stuff a shot like Sonata Arctica.

But I just bought Taylor Hicks' single, so I don't know how well this is going :P

you only like ONE SONG!!!!!!!!!!!! ONE!?????? HOW COULD YOU!?!?!?!?!?!
they're my absolute favorite band!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what about CIVIL WAR????? that song is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! maybe yuo should give GUNS N' ROSES a second shot?!
Old 06-21-2006, 12:17 PM
Raven Brockriede

Default <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Ogonowski
you only like one g n' r song?!?!? That's blasphemy. you definitely need to go out and find all the other's sweet child o' mine, november rain, patience, civil war, you could be mione, welcome to the jungle, mr. brownstone, paradise city, don't cry...i'll stop i'm getting quite fanatical.

Trust me though, you need to hear their like whole catalog lol you'll thank me.

I LOVEYOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!<3<3<3<3<3
you and I will rock out to GUNS N" ROSES together! LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol (sorry, i'm hyper, i just had my last day at HS!!)

"what we've got here is....failure to communicate....some men you just can't reach, so we get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants, well...he gets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............" it;'s alright to be fanatical, I AM THE UNTIMATE FANATIC!!!!!