Drew Community  

Go Back   Drew Community > Student Forums > CLA Students > Current CLA students
uLogin ID  
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-17-2005, 07:29 PM
Charles D. Knight

Hi! My name is Charlie, I'm from Southbury, CT and I went to a prep school called the Gunnery (very small, in Washington, CT). I don't play any instruments, but I used to play the saxophone. I plan to be an English major, still kind of unsure of that though. I love basketball, but I don't think I'm gonna play at Drew. Feel free to IM me - todayisagift22.
Old 07-17-2005, 10:37 PM
Ann E. Mularz

As you can tell by the giant name above this message, my name is Ann and I went to Linden High School in NJ (there were about 450 in my senior class). I'm a chemistry major, not sure of my minor yet but I like philosophy and music. I've played clarinet, bassoon, keyboard, and violin for school, and I play drums, guitar, and keyboard for the band I'm in (not simultaneously though lol, that would be quite a feat). I love most sports and I plan on playing soccer at drew. I also like to draw and knit and do other crafty things. I've spent past summers designing various (mostly random) websites, but my interests have shifted elsewhere. Lastly, I'm a fan of the color lime green, and for that fact, most other bright colors.
Old 07-17-2005, 11:04 PM
Daniel I. Sorenson

well as i've said in one of many introduction post threads, I'm Dan Sorenson and I graduated from a class of 78 from an American boarding school in england. I am not the only one going to drew from my class. There is one other, her name is Jess Cronin. I plan to be a Political science major. Still thinking of a minor, but will probably focus on political science. I play tennis but don't plan and playing on the tennis team. can't really say where i am from in the states since I have lived my entire life overseas. so that's my story in short.
Old 07-18-2005, 05:05 PM
Keith P. Kovatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann E. Mularz
As you can tell by the giant name above this message, my name is Ann and I went to Linden High School in NJ (there were about 450 in my senior class). I'm a chemistry major, not sure of my minor yet but I like philosophy and music. I've played clarinet, bassoon, keyboard, and violin for school, and I play drums, guitar, and keyboard for the band I'm in (not simultaneously though lol, that would be quite a feat). I love most sports and I plan on playing soccer at drew. I also like to draw and knit and do other crafty things. I've spent past summers designing various (mostly random) websites, but my interests have shifted elsewhere. Lastly, I'm a fan of the color lime green, and for that fact, most other bright colors.
Ann, when are ur chem labs? maybe we'll be clasmates
Old 07-18-2005, 09:50 PM
Whitney C. Wopat

Cool

hey all
my name is whitney i am from Fryeburg, ME aka exciting capital of the world...okay..i lied there's actually nothing to do around here except in the winter when i snowboard and in the summer when i bounce around in fields, go to the river, and oh yeah, work. I'm going to be an art major hailing from a private/not so private school. I graduated from Fryeburg Academy, which is private in a sense because only neighboring towns go for free, but everyone else pays . I had friends from Spain, Mongolia and across the US it was deff. a cool environment. I'm very friendly lol and motherly. I"m a mom at heart, what can i say. I can still party with the best of them.....so, does that make me a milf? Uhm i guess i'm kind of a hippie/naturist. I love being outside and enjoy being made happy by simple things. i admire the beauty and curiosity of the world and it's inhabitants....yeah so maybe i'm kind of a deep thinking weirdo too but hey, it happens. i love meeting new people and am excited to do so in less than 2 months. *woot*
so yeah, that'd be the short of it.
<3
Old 07-18-2005, 10:07 PM
Ann E. Mularz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith P. Kovatch
Ann, when are ur chem labs? maybe we'll be clasmates

chem lab wednesday, physics lab monday. i wanted tuesday and thursday, but my seminar conflicts with lab periods (its 2:40 - 3:50. grrr.).
Old 07-19-2005, 12:28 PM
Keith P. Kovatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann E. Mularz
chem lab wednesday, physics lab monday. i wanted tuesday and thursday, but my seminar conflicts with lab periods (its 2:40 - 3:50. grrr.).
o sadness, im tuesday thursday. i actually changed my seminar so i wouldnt have to change those labs around, its ok thop im sure well both still see alot of eachother
Old 07-19-2005, 06:44 PM
Jennifer A. Richter

Wink Wheeeeeee....

Hey, I'm Jen, and I'm from Hauppauge NY. I went to Hauppauge High School (public school, jokingly referred to as "Happy Hauppauge", cause nothing bad happens here... at least, not that you hear about *raised eyebrow*, lol), and I'm the only one from my school going to Drew. I'm not sure of my major yet, maybe art or art history... I love art, reading, watching movies, Sci fi and Fantasy (I'm excited for That Medieval Thing!), LOTR, Starwars, shakespeare (see my Profile for more details). I have 4 younger siblings (a sister and 3 brothers) so it's gonna be crazy learning to shop for just one person in college, lol. I'm friendly and I love talking to new people, but my IM is... broken, to say the least . so if you wanna get in touch with me, send me a private messege I <3 getting Private Messeges !
Old 07-20-2005, 06:57 PM
Lauren J. Kane

Maggie.. did you do forensics at Raritan? I'm from Dumont and we used to have tournaments with your guys allllll the time!
Old 07-22-2005, 11:16 PM
Keith P. Kovatch

Exclamation

Hey people!!! Roommate assignments have been sent out!!!!!!! I just got mine today so u should all be recieveing soon!!!!!