Drew Community  

Go Back   Drew Community > Student Forums > Student Organizations > Drew Improv Players
uLogin ID  
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-06-2005, 11:28 AM
Ryan J. Crowley

Question Activities Fair

This one is specifically for the DIPS.

I want to know if you would be open on September 9, 3:30-5:30, either to table for like 20 minutes, or to possibly perform for 10.

Also, tell me if you're going to be active this year, so I can put your name on the roster and you can just sign it once I've printed it out.

Thanks all!
Old 08-06-2005, 11:53 AM
Zachary C. Kanfer

ooh, I'll so perform/do table! or...perform on the table!

and it might be better for us to write our names on the sheet, so that way new people think that a lot of people have already signed up. but then, I'm not a psych major.
Old 08-06-2005, 12:51 PM
Ryan J. Crowley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zachary C. Kanfer
ooh, I'll so perform/do table! or...perform on the table!

and it might be better for us to write our names on the sheet, so that way new people think that a lot of people have already signed up. but then, I'm not a psych major.

Awesome! You're in!

And while I agree with that point, my counter-argument is by having your names printed on it, it shows that people do come back year after year. But on your point, it could be intimidating, like "Hmm, these are the people expected to come back, they might also be the favored to perform". So...I dunno. This might be good to get some feedback from the rest of the club on.
Old 08-06-2005, 01:36 PM
Zachary C. Kanfer

hrm, I hadn't thought of that. I mean, I guess they'll know that people are coming back, because people will be at the table. especially if there's a few people standing around talking, which there probably will be. meh, maybe a mix of both?
Old 08-06-2005, 03:49 PM
Ryan J. Crowley

A mix of both is what I'm thinking too...like people who tell me in advance I'll put on and then others can just sign up again. Honestly, you still have to put your signature by your name, so either way there will be handwriting.
Old 08-06-2005, 08:53 PM
Zachary C. Kanfer

An activites fair? More like an activities UNfair.