Go Back   Drew Community > Student Forums > CLA Students > Current CLA students
uLogin ID  
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-27-2005, 11:32 PM
Elder Drewid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zachary C. Kanfer
like, the dots would actually be raised out of the shirt? that would be pretty cool.

yeah, i could use felt, or rhinestones, or whatever you wanted really

easy.
Old 08-01-2005, 11:45 PM
Dia O'Neil

i totally vote for a t-shirt making party in the woco lounge. i want one that has lyrics from blur's "girls and boys" saying "we're looking for girls who are boys who like boys to be girls who do boys like they're girls who do girls like they're boys. always should be someone you really love!" kind of like a big personal's ad. across my chest.

that and my friend kate and i are making alias-style tshirts with our respective code names on them. dorks? i think so!
Old 08-03-2005, 10:04 PM
Amanda L. Brennan

The last shirt I made said I LIKE ART LOLOL! for my boyfriend's sister, who likes art. My boyfriend+I keep intending to make shirts that say "you are the < to my 3" but I'm too lazy to print out a stencil.
/complete nerd.
Old 08-08-2005, 04:53 AM
Elder Drewid

Awww cutesauce.

I am hungry.
Old 08-09-2005, 11:42 AM
Dia O'Neil

i am still at work, i am still bored, and this thread is doing nothing to entertain me. HELP!

let's see, what have i done today...
1. lowered my parents' car insurance [and NOT by switching to geico, interestingly enough]
2. wrote up a contract for my friend and me
3. read the latest questionable content, order of the stick, wigu, kristy versus the zombie army, and CTRL+ALT+DEL
4. printed out accounting packets for alyssa
5. edited my novel

man, i am TOTALLY getting paid for writing a novel and doing absolutely nothing.
Old 08-09-2005, 09:03 PM
Zachary C. Kanfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dia O'Neil
3. read the latest questionable content, order of the stick, wigu, kristy versus the zombie army, and CTRL+ALT+DEL

yay good taste in webcomics!

I don't read wigu or the zombie one, but the others are AWESOME. Have you seen daily dinousaur comics?
Old 08-09-2005, 10:41 PM
Dia O'Neil

no! ive recently started delving into the archives of catharsis and VG cats. what's the link for daily dinasaur? especially now, i am desperate for good webcomics. must...satiate...dorky appetite...

oh, and wigu is fantastic you should give it a look. takes a while to get into the characters, but im a huge topato fan now. kristy versus the zombie army is a new project by the guy who writes comet 7 and it is REALLY slow to update, but the art's petty good so it's worth it.

and i think it's awesome that you can appreciate OOTS because it means you are a gamer of some sort. and that makes dia so very happy.
Old 08-10-2005, 02:26 AM
Zachary C. Kanfer

daily dinosaur. It's weird, because the art's the same every day. Read a few, they're really good.

I really should make a list of all the webcomics I read. Oh wait, I do. kinda. ah well.
Old 08-10-2005, 02:44 AM
Amanda L. Brennan

loL@ the dinosaurs.

i wish i had a job. i never leave my house anymore because maple story is taking over my life.
Old 08-10-2005, 11:48 AM
Dia O'Neil

OH YES. i have read that! bits and pieces, while i was feeling out "alien loves predator," haha.