Old 08-28-2005, 03:11 PM
Benjamin R. Shedlock

alright, I'm clean. Thanks!
Febreze is sounding really useful, though
Old 08-28-2005, 03:41 PM
Keith P. Kovatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dia O'Neil
please, goth yourself out as much as you want. i wore a red corset and fishnet shirt last year. just remember that it gets REALLY warm in there.

come find me on campus some time and i will definitely give you more information when we have it. man i have SUCH great memories from last year's goth ball...most involving a tree...and my friend claire...*shakes head*
1. when/ what is this goth ball sounds sweet?
2. when are we gonna have our vampire party?lol
Old 08-28-2005, 03:42 PM
Elder Drewid

and tasty too!
Old 08-28-2005, 05:58 PM
Amanda L. Brennan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjamin R. Shedlock
alright, I'm clean. Thanks!
Febreze is sounding really useful, though

YOU LIVE IN MY OLD ROOM!!!
I think I facebooked you because you had a T.S. Eliot quote in your profile that was really from the Rime of the Ancient Mariner and I got sad because TS lives in Tolley 122.
No REALLY he does. After the fire when we had no floor, i wrote an Eliot quote right outside of the door and it's there now, under the new tile.
Old 08-28-2005, 08:04 PM
Peter J. Ladman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zachary C. Kanfer
Some of the rooms were smoking. If you're not on a former smoking floor, you're fine. Even the smoking rooms weren't so bad (I had one last year), because they had been aired out over the summer. Mine didn't smell at all.

However, febreze is never a bad idea.

well, unless you've got a bunch of open flames, but we'll pretend you don't, because you can't, so (of course) no one ever does.

ever.

not even then.

i was wondering.....where do people go to smoke cigarettes or whatever then? (i dont smoke cigarettes)
Old 08-28-2005, 10:16 PM
Dia O'Neil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith P. Kovatch
1. when/ what is this goth ball sounds sweet?
2. when are we gonna have our vampire party?lol

hehe, im not sure of the exact date. it's usually at the end of october/beginning of november, sometime around halloween. it will be on a friday night [all woco parties are, save for semi-clothed which is always the sunday before the last day of classes]. but since interest is high, i will keep people posted. trust me - you won't miss it.

as for the vampire party, we will have to play that by ear
Old 08-28-2005, 10:42 PM
Benjamin R. Shedlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanda L. Brennan
YOU LIVE IN MY OLD ROOM!!!
I think I facebooked you because you had a T.S. Eliot quote in your profile that was really from the Rime of the Ancient Mariner and I got sad because TS lives in Tolley 122.
No REALLY he does. After the fire when we had no floor, i wrote an Eliot quote right outside of the door and it's there now, under the new tile.

OMG YOU'RE RIGHT!!!! AHHHH WRONG POEM!!! HOW DID THAT HAPPEN???? It must have been the fact that I had just done both of them in the same day in English and fell in love with them immediately and got them a litlle confused. No offense meant to the Eliot fans out there.
Well, a phantom roomie. That's kind of exciting. I'll keep the Eliot dream alive, then.

Cheers!
Old 08-29-2005, 02:01 AM
Amanda L. Brennan

You better. I am completely obsessed with Eliot. I have his complete works and the facsimile edition of The Waste Land with annotations by Ezra Pound (<3) both coming with me so if you ever wanna talk poetry, just holla.
Old 08-29-2005, 09:38 AM
Dana B. Etkowicz

I love T.S. Eliot too. I have the same verison of the Wasteland, the one with the notes by Ezra Pound. In my ap English class I actually had to do a project on the first section of the poem.
Old 08-30-2005, 02:00 AM
Amanda L. Brennan

Awesome!!
I did my junior year thesis on how Eliot's emotional instability was visible through his work, and how Vivienne totally pwned him hardxcore. Except it sounded way more intelligent than that statement.

Man, there should so be a poetry club at Drew.