Drew Community  

Go Back   Drew Community > Student Forums > CLA Students > Current CLA students
uLogin ID  
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-18-2006, 12:25 AM
Mark Stratton

I am Mark and I live in Stratford, NJ which is about 2 hours away from Drew. Unlike everyone else my birthday was 2 months ago, but happy birthday to everyone who just recently celebrated!
Old 05-18-2006, 11:50 AM
Jhanzelle Francis

Hey, I am from Philadelphia. I am about two hours from Drew. I am really excited to go there also. Is there anyone else from Philly, or close by?
Old 05-18-2006, 05:53 PM
Caitlin Walsh

i'm from stephentown ny, its very small and very rural. i live on a mountain and have my own apple orchard. very rural.
Old 05-18-2006, 07:48 PM
Raven Brockriede

Wink my town

is very suburban....but there's a nice little downtown area down the street from my house. the beach is at that downtown area...called West End, NJ
its nice, but not as nice as MAdison....but it's the place locals go to chill....stores and food and clubs and such...
Old 05-19-2006, 02:06 AM
Amanda L. Brennan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristen Shubeck
I'm not sure if I'm using this right but, I'm from Linden, it's near Elizabeth, about 45 min away from Drew, and I will be 18 on July 13th, there are ALOT of summer birthdays in here...can't wait to meet all of my new classmates!

Elizabeth, Rep!!!!!
I'm a rising junior though. When did that happen?
Anyway, I might be getting a job in Linden next week. If you have any questions about Drew, feel free to contact me
Old 05-19-2006, 11:57 AM
Jhanzelle Francis

Same here. I attend school in Philly and our Senior prom is not until June 8.
Old 05-19-2006, 04:37 PM
Ranger Cub

Question Do I fit in

Well all of you guys have summer birthdays- Mine is January 31st and I will be 19 then, don't worry I may be older but trust me I look very young- people think that I am like 15

Anyway to the question asked I am from south jersey, to be specific Camden New Jersey--amd yes I have survived
and i can't wait to move up north- I'm already planning on what I will need
is anyone getting that deluxe linen package
Old 05-19-2006, 10:40 PM
Squirrel

I wish I could get it but my parents are to cheap. Does anyone know if you need those extra large bed linens?
Old 05-19-2006, 11:07 PM
Raven Brockriede

Default Linens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan Eng
I wish I could get it but my parents are to cheap. Does anyone know if you need those extra large bed linens?

yup!! twin X-LONG!
you can get them at linens and things or bed bath and beyond...also, you can order them from that catalogue you recieve via snail-mail..
Old 05-20-2006, 03:04 AM
Alicia E. Lutes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan Eng

I know people that have used twin XL & those that haven't (usually if they do not they get the sheets that have "deep pockets"). Personally, I use the Twin XL because if you factor in whatever foam or padding you use for your mattress (which is soo necessary, by the way! the mattresses aren't bad per se, but with a good layer of foam, they are great) there needs to be a little bit of "wiggle room" so-to-speak, and the beds are longer than a regular twin, not by much but they are. I get mine typically from target; for a set of the "t-shirt material" sheets it's only $10! And they are very comfortable sheets; my favorites by far!