Go Back   Drew Community > Student Forums > CLA Students > Current CLA students
uLogin ID  
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-25-2006, 08:31 AM
Steven Fagan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven Brockriede
confusing does ont even begin to describe my relationship with this guy.....i HAVE NO IDEA WHATS GOING ON...and I am interested in this kid that goes to drew already...(sophmore...) so, i'm lost...
he read this and got mad at me...he thought i was still with this guy, and got upset b/c of this thread thing...

i really like this kid!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh college is already getting complicated! but i hope my roomie is cool, laid back....lol
b/c i;m that way, i dont care about alot of goings on...

thanks for the comment

Well i wasthinking intellectually about this situation and if you want, you probably could meet a girl understanding and accepting of what you want and request to be roomates. Since they haven't made any rooming arrangements im still you could still hook that shit up, and tap that shit up.
Old 06-04-2006, 06:27 PM
Erin Carroll

Smile

Personally, I wouldn't mind my room mate wanted her b/f to stay, as long as they both knew it was my room too and wouldn't try to keep me out. But, at the same time, Orientation is about meeting new people who you'll be spending the next four years with, and I think it'd be hard to spend time with your b/f and with meeting new friends. I hope it all works out for you though!!!
Old 06-20-2006, 05:30 PM
Julia Watson

I totally understand your wanting to be with your boyfriend, even though it's a complicated time. The only issue is that at a time when you should be bonding and organizing and such with your roommate, you'll have a visitor. I would want my roommate to be sympathetic if my boyfriend was coming, but maybe he should consider staying in a hotel? It could work out that your roomate could bunk with some other buddies so she wouldn't feel like the third wheel. There are a lot of possibilites you can work with, and there's still a lot of time to plan. Good luck.