Drew Community  

Go Back   Drew Community > General Forums > For Sale/Wanted
uLogin ID  
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-01-2012, 12:33 PM
Squirrel

Default Female Roomate Wanted $695/month Madison

<SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Times; FONT-SIZE: 16pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Times">Seeking responsible, respectful and quiet female for share of spacious apt in walking distance of Drew. Perfect for grad student looking for safe, clean home in the company of a friendly respectful professional roommate who likes to create art, meditate, cook and read during off-hours. Applicant must have good mental and physical health, no recreational drugs or partying and pass a criminal background check. It's OK if you're in transition and cannot commit to long term situation, however first and last month's rent are due prior to occupancy and 30 days written notice of intent to vacate is required. Home is furnished with basics, with some room for your own furnishings.
Old 08-06-2012, 12:24 AM
Young Squirrel

Default I'm interested!

Hello,

My name is Billie, I'm a 20 year old female and a junior at Drew University. I am looking for a room to rent and I am definitely interested in the space you have available. I work two jobs, I'm a non-smoker and am not noisy. Please contact me when you get the chance to that we can set up an apartment viewing. Let me know if you have any questions at all.

Hope to hear from you soon,
Billie

bholmes@drew.edu