Drew Community  

Go Back   Drew Community > General Forums > Gripes
uLogin ID  
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-10-2006, 04:12 PM
Tracee-Anne R. Cupidore

Thumbs down Change Machine in the library but not where we actually need change!!!

Someone explain to me why there is only one (1) change machine on the entire campus and it is not at a spot where we actually need change!!! I mean it would be intelligent to put it in the UC where we all pass through on a daily basis and hence it would be accessible to everyone and more convenient!!!
Old 02-11-2006, 02:34 AM
Zachary C. Kanfer

There's only one because they just got one installed recently, and probably wanted to see if one was enough before buying another. It's not like Drew is having trouble storing all the extra money they've got. The library is where they decided to put it. I believe the SGA got the machine installed, and as such, would be the people to go to to get it moved.

Also, have you ever tried to copy something at the library using the copy machines?

When do you need change in the UC? I'd think it'd be much less likely than the library anyway.
Old 03-25-2006, 10:30 AM
John M. O'Meara

Default Change Machina

the uses for the change machine are simple: vending machines!(you can use your bookstore acct for the copymachines, but the vending machines only credit you for 75 cents per swipe, and it takes forever for it to accept a second swipe(on the order of a few minutes!)). BTW, where is this legendary change machina?

edit spellchecked
Old 04-11-2006, 05:27 PM
Junior Drewid

Talking location of change machine

The change machine is in the back lobby on the main floor, with the recycling bin and the soda machine, right next to the soda machine. If you go to the main elevator (not the small one), and turn 180 degrees so your back is to the elevator, and go through the double doors you are facing, the change machine will be right in front of you.