Drew Community  

Go Back   Drew Community > Student Forums > Student Organizations > Drew Improv Players
uLogin ID  
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-03-2005, 02:37 PM
Ryan J. Crowley

Default Come One Come All!

Ah, so DIPS finally gets its due.

What's up everyone?!? I'm Ryan, your Drew Improv President, inviting you to join us this coming year! It's going to be an amazing year for DIPS, shows sure to come and perhaps some other little things.

So if you're interested in Improv, and especially if you have some new game ideas, come to Haselton 4th Tuesday September 13 at 9 pm! New faces are always welcome.

And this board here, thanks to the lovely people at CNS, is for you to talk about anything and everything Improv! Enjoy!

Last edited by Ryan J. Crowley : 08-21-2005 at 09:00 PM. Reason: The 12th was a Monday
Old 08-03-2005, 10:10 PM
Drewid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan J. Crowley

And this board here, thanks to the lovely people at CNS, is for you to talk about anything and everything Improv! Enjoy!

WHOHOOOO! We're Lovely! And as for DIPS, it's pretty fun and its something to do twice a week. Where else do you get to ask someone if there's an emergency stairwell for ghostbusters in the statue of Liberty?

"I think we can all look forward to the time when these three theories are given equal time in our science classrooms across the country, and eventually the world; One third time for Intelligent Design, one third time for Flying Spaghetti Monsterism, and one third time for logical conjecture based on overwhelming observable evidence."
Old 08-03-2005, 10:23 PM
Ryan J. Crowley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin P. Egan
WHOHOOOO! We're Lovely! And as for DIPS, it's pretty fun and its something to do twice a week. Where else do you get to ask someone if there's an emergency stairwell for ghostbusters in the statue of Liberty?

Well you could ask at the Statue Of Liberty Info Desk. They might not be helpful but their glares of utter confusion would be so worth it.
Old 08-03-2005, 10:43 PM
Zachary C. Kanfer

don't tell them about the SOLID!
Old 08-03-2005, 11:34 PM
Ryan J. Crowley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zachary C. Kanfer
don't tell them about the SOLID!

Don't worry, they only know about the liquid, the plasma, and the lcd.

Only those were let onto because if someone were to leak the gas...well...
Old 08-20-2005, 03:59 PM
Jenna L. Scandone

there is an emergency staircase
ive been there
you havent?
i thought everyone had

anyways im in, im a freshmen and a girl and am slightly curious as to when my various assignments are going to get finished this semester, but i can make it work.

p.s. party quirks or chinese fire drill(not like when your driving, its a little known game, very mysterious, they say if you can go a whole session without hesitating, the secrets of improv will be yours) are both amazing games

Last edited by Jenna L. Scandone : 08-20-2005 at 04:01 PM. Reason: forgot something