Go Back   Drew Community > Student Forums > CLA Students > Current CLA students
uLogin ID  
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-18-2005, 07:46 PM
Gary A. Hochman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca M. Davis
i tried logging onto the website a few times just now and the print comes up so tiny i can't read it...at all. is it my computer? this has happened a few times before on another site...and when i open the page i am already signed in. i think this effects the Courses, Group categories i am supposed to select, or maybe i just don't see them because the print is so small...

will Gary save the day once again? i'm staying tuned, as should you Class of 09 forum viewer...

What browser are you using? If you are using IE go to the "View" Menu, then "Text Size" and try making your text size bigger.
Old 08-18-2005, 08:43 PM
Zachary C. Kanfer

in either IE or firefox, press control and scroll down, with the scroll wheel on your mouse. I'm not sure what it would be on Mozilla suite, but it's probably the same.
Old 08-18-2005, 08:47 PM
Gary A. Hochman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zachary C. Kanfer
in either IE or firefox, press control and scroll down, with the scroll wheel on your mouse. I'm not sure what it would be on Mozilla suite, but it's probably the same.

Control and then the plus key in Mozilla suite.
Old 08-18-2005, 09:23 PM
Zachary C. Kanfer

ah. ctrl-scroll probably works too, but I uninstalled mozilla suite when I was having problems with Firefox. and ctrl-plus works in firefox.
Old 08-21-2005, 04:44 PM
Norma E. Hobbs

Default access denied

hey....i was working on the course and followed the frist few steps. When i copied and pasted the access code of first_years, the site denied me access. Does anyone know what im doing wrong? thanks for your help. norma
Old 08-21-2005, 06:02 PM
Jennifer C. McClary

Hey...I think the access code is actually Wellness (i don't remember where I got that one from)....worked for me anyway so give it a shot unless I am completely wrong in which case I hope I'm OK
Old 08-21-2005, 11:45 PM
Lindsay A. Williams

Default ?

Do you actually have to "pass" the course, or do you just have to complete it? I've completed it, but no matter how many times I read the articles, I can't pass the quiz o.0
Old 08-22-2005, 01:40 AM
Michael C. Heumann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay A. Williams
Do you actually have to "pass" the course, or do you just have to complete it? I've completed it, but no matter how many times I read the articles, I can't pass the quiz o.0

I think you have to pass it.

You could just print all the things for reference during the quiz, of course.....depending on whether or not you think you would need to know the information.
Old 08-22-2005, 02:39 PM
Benjamin R. Shedlock

i got through the alcohol course okay, but i can't figure out how to take the friggin' STD course. There simply is no option for it. This is the WORST interface I have ever seen and the most monumental waste of time.
Please, how do I take the course so I can get on with my life!?!?
Old 08-22-2005, 02:42 PM
Brian R. Nichols

Do we have to complete the STD course or just the alcohol course?