Drew Community  

Go Back   Drew Community > General Forums > Travel
uLogin ID  
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-05-2012, 05:25 PM
Drewid

Talking Carpool Guide

Drew Encourages Carpooling: For faculty, staff and commuting students who have been impacted by fuel rationing and would like to carpool to conserve gasoline, there’s a ridesharing message board within the Drew Community Forums. If you’re interested in starting or joining a carpool, please post in this “Travel” forum.

Remember to include (copy and past into your post and respond to)

Offering a ride / Need a ride?

Where coming from?

Day traveling?

What time need to get to campus by?

What time need to leave campus by?

Old 11-05-2012, 05:39 PM
Squirrel

Hi!
My name is Vanyty Emmanuel and i need a ride from North Plainfield or from Summit to the school. i have classes on monday wednesday and friday and have to get to Drew by 9:20 and i can leave campus anytime after 3:45 except on fridays where i would have to leave by noon.

anybody going to or from Summit or North Plainfield?
Old 11-05-2012, 10:48 PM
Young Squirrel

Default Looking for a ride to Drew Seminary at 2pm Manhattan

I am looking for a ride to Drew will pay for gas, need to arrive on Mondays
4PM. leaving at 6 PM.
Old 11-06-2012, 10:08 AM
Young Squirrel

Default Going from Manhattan to Drew

I need to go to Drew from Manhattan on Tue and Thur to arrive by 9:30am and depart by 6pm. Can I car pool with you and pay for your gas?
Old 11-06-2012, 03:16 PM
Drewid

Vanyty,
You might have some luck with buses schedules on njtransit.com "Trip Planner" on the top left of the website.
Tina
Old 11-08-2012, 10:48 AM
Drewid

Default Link to Coach bus schedule for Morristown

Catherine Keller provided information for the Port Authority/NYC bus from Coach USA that goes to Morristown. The schedule is linked below. It stops at the Westin Governor Morris, which is not walking distance but is certainly close enough that someone on campus could easily provide a ride.

http://www.coachusa.com/community/ss...d=344856551473

You should also reach out to Sarah Abramowitz to get on a list she is organizing of people who need to get in from Manhattan.

Best,
Tina
Old 11-08-2012, 03:27 PM
Drewid

Default NJ Transit emergency service

NJ Transit just posted this on facebook. Schedule details are being provided soon at http://www.facebook.com/NJTRANSIT

Effective tomorrow, Friday November 9 - We will offer free weekday emergency shuttle bus/ferry service from 10 additional locations:

Morris & Essex Lines:
· Free express shuttle bus service between Morristown Station and Weehawken Ferry Terminal. Free ferry service between Weehawken and Pier 79 at West 39th Street in Manhattan (Midtown Manhattan).
· Free shuttle bus service between Convent, Madison and Chatham stations and Liberty State Park (LSP). Free ferry service between LSP and Battery Park (Lower Manhattan).
· Free shuttle bus service between Maplewood Station and LSP. Free ferry service between LSP and Battery Park (Lower Manhattan).

Montclair-Boonton Line:
· Free shuttle bus service between Bay Street, Glen Ridge and Bloomfield Avenue stations and Weehawken Ferry Terminal. Free ferry service between Weehawken and Pier 79 at West 39th Street in Manhattan (Midtown Manhattan).

North Jersey Coast Line:
· Free shuttle bus service between Aberdeen-Matawan Station and LSP. Free ferry service between LSP and Battery Park (Lower Manhattan).

Northeast Corridor:
· Free shuttle bus service between Metropark Station and LSP. Free ferry service between LSP and Battery Park (Lower Manhattan).
Old 07-03-2018, 04:31 PM
Young Squirrel

Default Looking for carpool

Hi!
I am Arushi and I'm looking for car ride from Drew university to Jersey city. I need to arrive at Drew at 7pm and leave at 9.40pm from Drew (Monday to Thursday). Is there anyone who would like to carpool?