Drew Community  

Go Back   Drew Community > General Forums > Housing
uLogin ID  
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-11-2014, 04:54 PM
Young Squirrel

Default Summer Sublet in Newark, NJ

I'm looking for a summer subletter (from June 7th until August or September, dates flexible) for a furnished bedroom in an airy two-bedroom on a quiet street in Forest Hill, Newark, NJ. Shared bathroom, apartment has large kitchen and large separate living and dining areas. Lots of windows and natural light; about 45 minutes to NY Penn via public transit and just over an hour to Drew's campus. Easy access to Newark Broad Street and Newark Penn via bus and light rail. 5-10 minute walk from beautiful Branch Brook Park. On-street parking. No pets (sadly). $650/month includes electricity, water, gas, and wifi.

I'm a 24-year-old queer H&C student; you'll be sharing the apartment with me and sometimes my (25-year-old queer Theo student) partner. Contact me via e-mail (ezemlin@drew.edu) or text/call 317-504-8824 for more details. Feel free to pass this info on to anyone you think might be interested.

Last edited by Ellen C. Zemlin : 05-11-2014 at 10:45 PM.