Drew Community  

Go Back   Drew Community > Student Forums > CLA Students > Current CLA students
uLogin ID  
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-11-2006, 06:53 PM
Katharine Overgaard

*deleted post*

Last edited by Katharine A. Overgaard : 08-28-2008 at 09:30 AM.
Old 08-11-2006, 07:22 PM
Ranger Cub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katharine Overgaard
So: I forgot to send in my paperwork for the cruise thing.... does anyone know if it's a big deal if I get it in late? I'm not even sure if I want to go/am going.. hmm. Thanks.

You're not alone. I'm in the same position. I was going to say that I was in the same boat, but that would have been a really bad pun.

Nothing travels faster than the speed of light with the possible exception of bad news, which obeys its own special laws. ~ Douglas Adams

If someone wants a sheep, then that means that he exists. ~ Antoine de St. Exupery
Old 08-11-2006, 09:12 PM
Raven Brockriede

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley Scott
You're not alone. I'm in the same position. I was going to say that I was in the same boat, but that would have been a really bad pun.

you two should go!! it'll be a blast! some sophmores told me it was the highlight of orientation, plus, Ashley, you're on my floor therefore, you MUST go!!!!!!!! lol!

*I would advise you two to contact Drew's OC and get your answer there, but seeing that the school is pretty lax with its rules, you should be fine!
Old 08-11-2006, 09:58 PM
Ranger Cub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley Scott

good pun lol,,, but like you guys i just realised that today was the deadline. I called but got no answer.
Old 08-11-2006, 11:55 PM
Dia O'Neil

i think they still had spaces to sign-up when i got to school my freshman year. but that was a couple years ago, so i'd definitely track down an OC member. i'd bet your chances of going are pretty good though
Old 08-12-2006, 04:07 AM
Benjamin R. Shedlock

Yeah. They're not going to say no. that would be bad for everyone.

And may I encourage bad puns? If anyone saw my loft posts, they'd no what I was talking about.

Just 'cause you're joking around, doesn't mean you can't keep an even keel when you have to. In fact, I've found the puns can make people a little more buoyant when they're down. Though some people'd rudder just keep things simple, I find most don't get too oar-nery when you joke around. Hope this hasn't thwarted the conversation too much...
Old 08-12-2006, 11:32 AM
Daniel K. Carmody

Augh! My brain... Why Ben, why???

But yeah, there wont be any problems. Last year I signed up for the cruise the first day of orientation without any problems.
Old 08-12-2006, 12:24 PM
Zachary C. Kanfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjamin R. Shedlock
Just 'cause you're joking around, doesn't mean you can't keep an even keel when you have to. In fact, I've found the puns can make people a little more buoyant when they're down. Though some people'd rudder just keep things simple, I find most don't get too oar-nery when you joke around. Hope this hasn't thwarted the conversation too much...

Sigh. Did you have to go overboard with those?

Old 08-12-2006, 01:08 PM
Benjamin R. Shedlock

You didn't like the tack that I took?
Old 08-12-2006, 03:21 PM
Jackie DiLorenzo

I turned in my health forms, like, two weeks late. :x Nothing bad happened, and I was still able to register for classes in the meantime... Oh, and I sent in my housing application the day it was due. I'm pretty good with deadlines, clearly.

So it's probably not a big deal.

edit: I'm a "Junior Drewid" now! Sweet. (I hate being at the top of a new page... it looks like I'm talking to myself.)