uLogin ID  
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-16-2006, 06:57 PM
Jennifer Stapelfeld

Cool excited much?

yah, I know this has probably been asked already

BUT

who else is REALLY excited for school to start!??

i am a sophomore transfer but that doesn't make me any less thrilled than all you lucky freshmen

blaaghhh I'm reallllyyy bored SO please IM me?? (sn= stormsrun)
I don't bite, I promise.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=543 9112

XOXOXO
-jennn
Old 07-16-2006, 07:55 PM
Ranger Cub

I know that I'm really excited to be starting at Drew as a freshman. where are you transferring from, Jennifer?

Nothing travels faster than the speed of light with the possible exception of bad news, which obeys its own special laws. ~ Douglas Adams

If someone wants a sheep, then that means that he exists. ~ Antoine de St. Exupery
Old 07-16-2006, 09:31 PM
Jennifer Stapelfeld

from washington & lee in VA. just couldn't handle the 10+ hr drove home anymore..
Old 07-18-2006, 10:33 AM
Tracy Verrier

I'm a transfer student, too! I'll be a junior in the fall, and I'm also very excited to be going to Drew. I'm a little nervous about the whole transfer thing though. I'm not really sure what to expect. Have you gotten any good advice that you'd be willing to share?
Old 07-18-2006, 11:39 AM
Dia O'Neil

a junior eh? welcome to the coolest class at drew
Old 07-18-2006, 12:08 PM
Jennifer Stapelfeld

oh tracy.
I've got no advice to share... Though Drew is very excited about their new freshmen, I've found a lack of assistance with all the transfer stuff
and it seems like no one is ever in their office!
So far, only about 1/3 of my credits have been accepted, and it has nothing to do with grades, Drew just needs "more information" about the courses. Since I'm transferring from a better (academically) school, I didn't anticipate such problems. Aaaannnndddd I can't register for classes until this is taken care of. Arghh.

Oh well, just needed to vent.
You have any advice for me?? lol

That being said, I'm still verrryyy excited for orientation/ school to start. One of my best friends from w&l is probably transferring to Drew too sooo it'll be nice to have a good friend starting there with me. Orientation should be fun ~ I'll start the year with a bunch of freshman friends, lol.

Ooh, anyone know anything about the housing situation for transfer students?????
Old 07-18-2006, 06:35 PM
Matthew Ogonowski

I dont know nothin about no transferring or nothing all i know is that im excessively excited.

I can barely sleep some nights lol.
Old 07-20-2006, 11:16 PM
Raven Brockriede

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Ogonowski
I dont know nothin about no transferring or nothing all i know is that im excessively excited.

I can barely sleep some nights lol.

me & U = birds of a feather! lol- sleeping is HARD! i get into thinking about it, and lo and behold- i'm up ALL night, although i am a slight insomniac....
Old 07-21-2006, 10:10 PM
Tracy Verrier

Jenn-
I'm a little frustrated about the whole housing thing, although I've been told that we will find out about it by the end of July... I'm coming from a pretty good school, too, but I didn't have the same issues with them accepting credits, so I can't help you there. However, I'm finding that asking different people questions via facebook has been helpful. I look for people with similar interests (extracirricular and academic) and just ask questions about the activities on campus and classes. Everyone that I've asked has been really friendly and more than willing to help me out, so I would suggest doing that if you haven't already. Best of luck, and see you at orientation!
Tracy