Drew Community  

Go Back   Drew Community > General Forums > Announcements & General Discussion
uLogin ID  
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-17-2005, 06:40 PM
Dong-Young Yoon

Talking snack bar

I think that snack bar must stay open as long as the library is open. Hungry commuters cannot survive only with books.
Old 06-18-2005, 04:02 PM
Sofia Novozilova

Arrow Coffee

And they need to keep making coffee! I came there once, with an hour left to go before the Snackbar was supposed to close... and they HAD NO COFFEE!!! We're college students for god's sake! WE NEED COFFEE!!

*twitch*

>_o
Old 06-20-2005, 11:20 PM
Danna L. Gutman

if the snack bar were to carry FRESH MOZARELLA.... (and PESTO)

I would buy it every day.

I meant to make that suggestion when I was on campus last fall, but they conveniently never had suggestion slips!!

But the one time I did make a suggestion, they did exactly what I asked and brought in Vitamin water within a week, and made lots of people happy.
The end.
Old 06-24-2005, 08:26 PM
Laura M. Rando

I wish there was a bit more of a variety in the Snack Bar, it gets boring having the same options every time you go there.
Old 06-26-2005, 12:14 AM
Melissa E. Offenberg

how about real turkey.
Old 07-06-2005, 04:34 PM
Emily R. O'Neil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura M. Rando
I wish there was a bit more of a variety in the Snack Bar, it gets boring having the same options every time you go there.

yeah, except somehow i find myself never tiring of chicken cheesesteaks...i feel slightly brainwashed. lol.
Old 07-27-2005, 11:29 AM
Matthew J. Stuart

Lightbulb

You know, there was a time when I thought I could live on spicy chicken sandwiches. Granted, they are very good, but probably 100 sandwiches later, I need some more options myself. Spicy chicken wraps were a good substitute, but how about a real grill or something? With charcoal? Throw one of those sirloin burgers on a grill and you've got yourself a really good meal!
Old 07-27-2005, 12:40 PM
Zachary C. Kanfer

I don't like when they changed it so that you paid like $1.50 more for the chicken sandwiches, but they came with french fries, and if you got it without french fries, you still paid for them. If I wanted french fries, I'd've bought them in the first place.

And the sirloin burgers are so worth the extra money you pay for them. they're quality burgers.

matt, did you try the chicken ceasar wrap? they're good, provided you like ceasar dressing.
Old 07-27-2005, 02:26 PM
Ryan J. Crowley

All I know is that as long as they don't get rid of the smoothies, I'll be a happy man.

Although a little variety couldn't hurt.
Old 08-01-2005, 11:47 AM
Matthew J. Stuart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zachary C. Kanfer
I don't like when they changed it so that you paid like $1.50 more for the chicken sandwiches, but they came with french fries, and if you got it without french fries, you still paid for them. If I wanted french fries, I'd've bought them in the first place.

And the sirloin burgers are so worth the extra money you pay for them. they're quality burgers.

matt, did you try the chicken ceasar wrap? they're good, provided you like ceasar dressing.

The caesar wraps never really did it for me. I found them to be somewhat bland. They were certainly edible, but I would take a spicy chicken wrap over a caesar wrap any day.