Go Back   Drew Community > General Forums > For Sale/Wanted
uLogin ID  
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-09-2011, 10:28 AM
Young Squirrel

Default Babysitter Wanted

Hello again,
I am posting again because I still have not found a babysitter for my 21 month old son named Chase. I live in Chatham township, very close to campus and am in need of a babysitter with any availability whatsoever. If you can work nights, great, mornings, great, all day during the week, only weekends...anything. I am currently a part time undergrad and my husband is a nurse so we are very busy and need any help we can get. I pay $12 an hour but you must have your own car to get to and from my house. Depending on when you work, Chase might be napping and you would be able to bring your lap top and do homework or just have some free time. My husband and I are very laid back, we love our son to death and want the best care for him. If this sounds like a job for you PLEASE contact me, even if you have any questions. It is best to text me at 201-787-7307 or you can e-mail me at cbianchi@drew.edu. Thank you so much.
Christina Hoffman