Drew Community  

Go Back   Drew Community > Student Forums > CLA Students > Current CLA students
uLogin ID  
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-19-2005, 11:17 PM
Jack H. Chumley

Hey I'm Jack, I'm from New York City. My favorite color is green, my recent favorite movie(I have no one fav) is What the Bleep Do We Know? My favorite time of day in summer is night time, my favorite time of day in other seasons is late afternoon/dusk. My two favorite vacation places are Thailand and the Netherlands. I'd love to chat with people, my sn is Jhmc85.

Old 07-20-2005, 03:15 AM
Elder Drewid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack H. Chumley
Hey I'm Jack, I'm from New York City. My favorite color is green, my recent favorite movie(I have no one fav) is What the Bleep Do We Know? My favorite time of day in summer is night time, my favorite time of day in other seasons is late afternoon/dusk. My two favorite vacation places are Thailand and the Netherlands. I'd love to chat with people, my sn is Jhmc85.

Goooood movie
Old 07-22-2005, 01:19 AM
Jennifer M. Krynicky

Default Hey

Hey everybody! My name is Jenn. I am from Northern NJ, no point in saying Bogota nobody knows where that is haha. My favourite colour is green and blue. My favourite movies are Pulp Fiction, Gone in Sixty Seconds, Finding Nemo, Lifeboat. My favourite vacation spots are either Heidelburg, Germany, or Sydney, Australia. I also did that trick for the dorms and apparently I am in Brown 312 so if you have that too I guess we are roomies. If anybody wants to IM me my s/n is VCat72701. It would be cool to talk to some people before I got there. All good
Old 07-22-2005, 12:39 PM
Emily E. Serota

Hi... My name's Emily and I'm new to this posting-ness.... ( group: Hi Emily....)

Um... trying to remember what the questions were...

Favorite Color? GREEN, yellow... preferably together... but not mixed... not a fan.

Favorite Movie? What Dreams May Come with Robin Williams... A Clockwork Orange.. and The Boondock Saints... ah... the guys in that movie... twice over i'd do them.

um... damn.. what's the third one. hang on.

Last edited by Emily E. Serota : 07-22-2005 at 12:42 PM. Reason: adding something
Old 07-22-2005, 12:40 PM
Emily E. Serota

Ah! Yes.. two more..

Favorite time of day? Twilight !!!!

Vacation Spot? Bermuda and/or Spain (boyfriend lives in Spain... toughie.)
Old 07-27-2005, 01:13 PM
Nina F. Weisner

Hey my name is Nina and I am from Newton, MA right outside of Boston.
My favorite color is: Red!
My favorite movie...not sure havve so many and so many I want to see too
My favorite time of day: hmmm night during the summer and mid-day during the winter
My favorite vacation place: Boothbay Harbor, ME and i would also have to say Alaska was one of the greatest vacations i have ever been on. My dream place to visit would have to be Australia or Italy!
Old 07-27-2005, 05:53 PM
Dana B. Etkowicz

hey everyone! i'm dana. i am planning on majoring in political science and economics. i am from washington crossing, pa (across the river from trenton). my favorite movie is center stage. my favorite book is to kill a mockingbird. i love the colors blue and pink. i have a lot of favorite bands, too many to list. my favorite time of day is the afternoon, i like sunsets. ok...i think i answered all the questions. i will be living in tolley on the third floor, so stop by and say hi when we get to drew. until then feel free to im me at crazydem12.