Drew Community  

Go Back   Drew Community > Student Forums > CLA Students > Current CLA students
uLogin ID  
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-21-2005, 11:31 PM
Jessica L. Granek

Default Jessica Granek

Hey I'm coming to Drew next year too! I'm from Maryland and am also the only person from my school going to Drew. Don't really know what I wanna major in yet. I'm into softball and photography. IM me if u wanna talk!

sn: jessiebess510

Jess
Old 06-21-2005, 11:32 PM
Elder Drewid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica L. Granek
Hey I'm coming to Drew next year too! I'm from Maryland and am also the only person from my school going to Drew. Don't really know what I wanna major in yet. I'm into softball and photography. IM me if u wanna talk!

sn: jessiebess510

Jess

What part of MD?
Old 06-23-2005, 12:56 AM
Young Squirrel

Hye, ppl!!! Thiz iz Warren, here. I'm from Livingston, NJ. I'm not a talkative person and sort of a shy person, too. But, I wanna meet new friends as possible b4 i come to Drew. Check out my facebook or im me( sn= wayneh122 ). Lata...
Old 06-23-2005, 01:12 PM
Amanda M. Williams

Smile Hello Everyone

Hey everyone, my name is Amanda... I am also from NJ, except further south...I live right outside of philly in a town called Bellmawr... I am going to be a bio major probably hoping to do that whole PreMed thing... anyway, I love to talk and I'm so incredibly excited about going to Drew next year... my aim name is MissBea10401 so don't be afraid to IM me... see ya all later... ~ amanda
Old 06-23-2005, 04:02 PM
Charles D. Knight

Hey everyone. I'm Charlie, I'm from Connecticut. I'll be a freshmen, and I am planning to major in English.

AIM sn - todayisagift22
Old 06-23-2005, 04:10 PM
Zachary C. Kanfer

Charlie, where in Connecticut are you from? I'm from waterford.

I'll be a junior come fall.
Old 06-23-2005, 04:40 PM
Catherine M. Napolitano

Hi everyone, my name is Catherine but everyone calls me Kate. I'm from Brooklyn, NY and I'll be a freshmen at Drew this fall I am really excited. I am thinking about being an art history major and my big sis is Liesel Hans. So if you want to talk my sn is irishchk87 feel free to im me.
Old 06-23-2005, 05:31 PM
Alexander A. Cox

Default Hello

Well, I'm happy to see that every one is making good use of this. Even if we are getting a couple people that are downers around the situation. So keep up the good posts and have fun getting to knwo all the new people .
-Alex
Old 06-23-2005, 06:16 PM
Kelley A. Blessing

Hi everyone! My name is Kelley and I'm from New Jersey. Obviously, I'm going to be a freshman this year. Feel free to im me: kelskier15 (don't ask) or email me: kelskier15@yahoo.com I'd really like to get to know those who I am going to be spending next year with!
Old 06-24-2005, 04:31 AM
Abdul Jalloh

Yep, my name is Abdul I'm doin the same thing everybody else is doin, tryin to meet some people before orientation so I got people to chill w/ that week. I'm from Virginia but i went to school in Pennsylvania. I love sleepin and playin ball. I'm gonna be on the ball team so if theres any freshmen whos plannin on playin ball hit me up, or if u just want someone to talk to. My IM screen name is buckets31 or u could look at my facebook at http://drew.thefacebook.com/profile.php?id=19801668. I'm really tryin to have fun this year , so if u could help let me know. Hope to see ya in September.